Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hungry of Adventures... Hungry of LIVING
















I want to discover the World,
I wish to round many places.
There's nothing that could make me feel
more pleased as a human being.

I'd love being alone doing that,
I'd love if you're coming with me.
Don't care at all what's around,
what they say will be lost in the wind.

I can see myself walking by there,
all those paths full of nature and peace.
Would you like that I tell you my views?
Would you trust what I say? It'll be real!

I'm feeling the people I'll meet,
I'm watching their eyes and their smiles,
I'm seeing their virtues and sins,
they can even make me cry.

But I know that what I'll see
will be very strong as well...,
cause' this World has such a beautiful things
among tons of garbage and raw deal.

However, I'll be ready for that moment,
that's what I'm looking for:
To learn a lot by living
and give Love to the World.

AndreínaLP


4 comments:

  1. hola espero visites no blogs en esta vida, hay una mujer en la ventana de ese cuadro que no me deja dormir. saludos.

    www.parabolasdeahora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encantó esta poesia... llena de sentimiento y verdad. Le puedo poner foto?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hola andreina como llegue, creo que he estado arrojando botellas al mar como el naufrago, que queria decir creo que hacia una apologia de la novela el tùnel,solo alguien pudo ver la mujer en la ventana del cuadro, en realidad no queria decir nada. espero me sigas mi blogs yo prometo hacer lo mismo ando sembrando amistades pero es dificil saber cual dara frutos.
    bueno saludos espero sigas escribiendo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Andre I had never come by before but I've liked this text very much :) I feel exactly the same way! it's like you came into my head and wrote down everything you found in there even though there's not much^^ :D kisses and hugs. Hope I'll see you soon. when are you coming back to spain?? Romain

    ReplyDelete