Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Love

I wanna write the most beautiful poem for you,
give you all this tenderness I've been saving here.
I can feel your sun tanning sweet my skin,
I can feel my flowers moved by your breeze.

I sincerely know that it's going to be real.
You'll be who shows me how reality becomes a dream
with all the Love and passion
that we're gonna bring.

I can see your eyes shining like a stele
under the moon light,
upon the dark sea,
kissing every word, blessing every wish.

We're gonna be the tide
and the sand that's feeling it,
seducing ripply waves
and waking up released.

We're gonna be the days,
we're gonna be the nights
to please our desires
no matters what they are.

I'm gonna be your Love.
You are gonna be mine.
There's nothing that could be
stronger in this life.

AndreínaLP

P.S: Dedicated to the Love of my Life, that one that is part of the "promise of the future where goes all what has not happened yet"...

No comments:

Post a Comment