Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What I Am

I'm not what you wanted me to be,
nor the princess, nor the queen.
I'm just an unpredictable breeze
that tries not to die when she's trying to live.

You dreamed me of
next to an honorable man,
living in a house full of children,
in a perfect happy place.

Well, let me tell you darling,
things are not as planned...
I'm a crazy lonely girl
who only owns her honest ways.

I'm not good if there's no Art;
I need to sing, I need to write.
I am sorry,
I'm the "black sheep" this time...

I was born with wings
but forgot to fly.
Anyway, I'm still believing
there's a shiny light.

I don't speak the language
of the business minds,
I say just what I feel
and keep God in my heart.

Love is the machine
that makes Life worthwhile,
so I'll wait for it,
my Hope always fights.


AndreínaLP

1 comment: