Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I feel...

I feel excitement when you look at me
that way so sweet that could stop my breath.

I feel happiness when you're close to me,
smiling with tenderness and kissing my lips.

I feel so sexy when you're so cunning,
your playful ways make us be funny.

I feel a strong passion when the silence comes,
our hearts are beating like a perfect storm.

I feel deeply nervous when I can realize
that your breath is faster than ever in life.

I get to feel pleased when you can show me
you like me as I do, you like me for real.

I can feel the magic every moment I see
there's something special between you and me.

No matters the place, no matters the time,
we'll share all these feelings 'cuz we are so alike...

No matters my way, no matters your path,
this's meant to last forever, forever in life.


AndreínaLP

P.S: This poem was meant to be a mixture of good and "bad" feelings but only the first ones came to my mind while I was writing :).


Escrito el 04/12/2009.

1 comment:

  1. hola buen poema, lo pensaba mientras escuchaba esta cancion:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSwdVuV7M3Q&feature=related

    saludos de este lado del rio espero te hagas mi seguidora del blogs.

    ReplyDelete