Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Is this madness?...

You say I'm crazy
'cuz you can't see what I do.
You say we're the nuts
and my powerless comes up.

I've tried to show you
through so many ways
all the feelings
that the rainbow gets.

I am color blind
or maybe all the colors at the same time,
but you just can see
the black and white around.

I've tried to show you
all the magic that lies here
but you say the madness
is almost killing me.

The more I discover,
the more you get out
from this lonely World
which asks for a light.

The more you forget,
the more I remind
that we're here to help,
not to judge and fight.

You just keep walking
your path alone,
not noticing that
we all meet at some point.

You could not escape,
it's a Earthly Law;
we're meant to come here,
we're meant to let go...

No comments:

Post a Comment